Our Rates are quoted Per Person, per night and Include:
- Lodging in an ocean-view bungalow sited atop a forest ridge with housekeeping service twice a day
- 3 served meals per day plus non alcoholic & non-mixed drinks
- Arrival and departure day transfers: Puerto Jimenez-Lapa Rios-Puerto Jimenez
- Selection of on-site guided tours such as: Early and Sunset Bird tours, Wild Waterfall, Local Medicine hike, Rain Forest Ridge Walk, Osa Trail, Matapalo Tour, Night Walk, and “Twigs, Pigs and Garbage”
|HIGH SEASON 2017|
6 Jan – 30 Apr.
|GREEN SEASON 2017|
1 May – 31 Oct.
GREEN SEASON VALUES
April 20th – June 30th, 2017
Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free
EXPLORE SEASONAL OR LAST-MINUTE OFFERS WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE HERE
Given the remoteness of the lodge, we recommend staying at least 4 nights at Lapa Rios in order to fully take advantage of the wide variety of activities we offer!
Our bungalows require stair and path walking, so please provide advanced notification at time of booking if you have any medical conditions or inability to climb steps. Learn more here.
- All of the above rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Above rates do not include government taxes (13%)
- Lapa Rios is a great experience for children 6 years and older.