Our Rates are quoted Per Person, per night and Include:
- Lodging in an ocean-view bungalow sited atop a forest ridge with housekeeping service twice a day
- 3 served meals per day plus non alcoholic & non-mixed drinks
- Arrival and departure day transfers: Puerto Jimenez-Lapa Rios-Puerto Jimenez
- Selection of on-site guided tours such as: Early and Sunset Bird tours, Wild Waterfall, Local Medicine hike, Rain Forest Ridge Walk, Osa Trail, Matapalo Tour, Night Walk, and “Twigs, Pigs and Garbage”
|GREEN SEASON 2016
1 May – 31 Oct.
|HIGH SEASON 2016
1 Nov – 19 Dec.
|HOLIDAY SEASON 2016
20 Dec 2016– 5 Jan. 2017
|HIGH SEASON 2017
6 Jan – 30 Apr.
|GREEN SEASON 2017
1 May – 31 Oct.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AT LAPA RIOS
August 21st through December 19th, 2016
Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free
EXPLORE SEASONAL PROMOS AND GREAT LAST-MINUTE OFFERS WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE HERE
Given the remoteness of the lodge, we recommend staying at least 4 nights at Lapa Rios in order to fully take advantage of the wide variety of activities we offer!
Our bungalows require stair and path walking, so please provide advanced notification at time of booking if you have any medical conditions or inability to climb steps. Learn more here.
- All of the above rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Rates available for single occupancy or additional guests (4 adults max per bungalow)
- Children under 6 years have limited opportunities, for that reason we request no small children. Child rate applies for children 6-11 years old; children 12 years and older pay the adult rate.
- Tours not taken may not be exchanged nor reimbursed.
- Above rates do not include government taxes (13%)
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be paid in advance unless other conditions specified. We accept cancellations up to: 30 days before arrival in Green Season, 60 days before arrival in High Season and 90 days before arrival in Holiday Season without penalty. After that, cancellation charges may apply.