THE LAPA RIOS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Lodging in an ocean-view bungalow sited atop a forest ridge with housekeeping service twice a day
- Three gourmet meals per day plus non-alcoholic & non-mixed drink
- Arrival and departure day transfers: Puerto Jimenez-Lapa Rios-Puerto Jiménez
- Selection of on-site guided tours such as: Early and Sunset Bird tours, Wild Waterfall, Local Medicine hike, Rain Forest Ridge Walk, Osa Trail, Matapalo Tour, Night Walk, and “Twigs, Pigs and Garbage”
|SEASON||NIGHTLY ROOM RATE (Double Occupancy)|
|HIGH SEASON 2017
6 Jan – 30 Apr
|From $980 (all-inclusive)|
|GREEN SEASON 2017
1 May – 31 Oct
|From $720 (all-inclusive)|
|HIGH SEASON 2017/2018
1 Nov – 19 Dec & 6 Jan – 30 Apr
|From $1,030 (all-inclusive)|
|HOLIDAY SEASON 2017/2018
20 Dec – 5 Jan
|From $1,690 (all-inclusive)|
|GREEN SEASON 2018
1 May – 31 Oct
|From $780 (all-inclusive)|
GREEN SEASON VALUES
April 20th – December 19th, 2017
Stay 3 nights, get the 4th night free
EXPLORE SEASONAL OR LAST-MINUTE OFFERS WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE HERE
Given the remoteness of the lodge, we recommend staying at least 4 nights at Lapa Rios in order to fully take advantage of the wide variety of activities we offer!
Our bungalows require stair and path walking, so please provide advanced notification at time of booking if you have any medical conditions or inability to climb steps. Learn more here.
- Above rates do not include government taxes (13%).
- Lapa Rios is a great experience for children 6 years and older.
- Extra room charge applies for children (6-11) and additional guests (12 and over) sharing the room with two adults.