Our Rates Include:
- Lodging in private deluxe bungalow, with housekeeping twice a day
- 3 a la carte, multi-course meals per day
- Non alcoholic & non mixed drinks
- One round trip Puerto Jimenez-Lapa Rios-Puerto Jimenez transfer
- Selection of on-site guided tours such as: Early and Sunset Birds Tour, Wild Waterfall, Local Medicine Tour, Rainforest Ridge Walk, Osa Trail, Matapalo Tour and Night Walk
RATES LISTED PER INDIVIDUAL PER NIGHT
|High||6 Jan. – 30 Apr. 2015||$540||$430||$340||$320||$190|
|Green||1 May – 31 Oct. 2015||$410||$300||$270||$240||$160|
We recommend at least a 4-night stay at Lapa Rios for anyone who is arriving or leaving by plane. It is too short a time for most people given the traveling required to get here and the variety of things to do and see!
When booking, please let us know if you have any inability to climb steps. Our bungalows requires stair and path walking so we need advance notification regarding your bungalow if you have trouble climbing stairs.
- Tours not taken may not be exchanged nor reimbursed.
- Child rate applies for children 6-11 years old; children younger than 6 are not allowed.
- Children 12 years and older pay the adult rate.
- All rates do not include government taxes (13%)
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be paid in advance unless other conditions specified. We accept cancellations up to 60 days before arrival (90 days before arrival in holiday season) without penalty. After that we will attempt to sell the space to someone else; if we do there is no charge and a full refund is given. If we cannot sell the space cancellation charges may apply.
Explore great last minute deals for
February & March
when you book Online