Here are some ideas on how to become part of sustainability when you travel:
- Research your travel destinations. Choose places that make a difference to the natural environment and the regionís people.
- Travel Sustainably. Did you: Turn down your water heater & furnace? Use mass transport, not taxis? Carry out trash to leave only footprints?
- Participate in and contribute to our Osa environmental programs, the educational Building for the Future fund, and local cultural activities
- Help us maintain our sustainable practices by providing suggestions
- Support local artists by purchasing directly
- Alert authorities to any environmental damage or poaching
- Reward outstanding local service providers in wilderness settings.
- Support businesses where you live. Purchase and participate locally