Lapa Rios will help you create the romantic honeymoon you have always dreamed of:
- Experience a lunch in the rainforest next to a secluded waterfall with your private waiter and a cold bottle of wine. Why not go for a swim in the waterfall after dessert?
- Plant a tree in the lodge’s private rainforest reserve and leave a memory of your unforgettable honeymoon.
- Enjoy a private candlelight dinner by our swimming pool, overlooking the rainforest and magnificent Pacific Ocean.
- Take a romantic boat ride in the nearby Golfo Dulce with a nature guide where you might see sea turtles, large pods of dolphins, whales and lots of other marine wildlife.
- Adventure into nature with a hike into our unspoiled rainforest waterfalls or a horseback ride along a pristine beach.
- Pamper yourself with a soothing couples’ massage in our massage hut overlooking the rainforest and the Pacific.
Please note: We recommend couples book in January, February, April, May and June or late August to mid-December. These months have few school holidays thereby limiting families-with-children traveling to Costa Rica.
READ WHAT HONEYMOONERS HAVE SAID ABOUT LAPA RIOS
“As soon as we entered, there was a special, magical air to Lapa Rios. We both admire your staff for their excellent jobs they have done and the pride they take in their work. When we first entered our bungalow we were delighted. Every thing we have done and experienced was “muy excellente” from the fine dining (and I can be tough to please) to our walk to the beach or our hike to the waterfalls.
Each activity was so much fun here than it could be anywhere. Even waking up at 6 am was pleasurable since we got to see wonderful wildlife like monkeys, toucans and Scarlet Macaws. We hope to celebrate an anniversary here one day. This place is absolutely perfect and a little slice of heaven. See you soon.”
Jonathan & Jennifer Shur. More…